• The KillerFrogs

And now, finally, football has reached the "evaluation" phase

Tumbleweed

The young guns are out there but in our conversations we only walk down the road so far then turn around b/c of fear of failing. I'll tellya partner, you do that in business/military etc.. and everything treks down hill.. Fear is a broad word and has fingers in places you ever dreamed of) It's may be the most difficult word to grasp.. fully. That's pure experience speaking.

Last edited:

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
The young guns are out there but in our conversations we only walk down the road so far then turn around b/c of fear of failing. I'll tellya partner, you do that in business/military etc.. and everything treks down hill.. Fear is a broad word and has fingers in places you ever dreamed of) It's may be the most difficult word to grasp.. fully. That's pure experience speaking.
“I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.”