• The KillerFrogs

2020 “Other” Bowl Games

FrogAbroad

Not a foul, more like a violation, but not really enforced. If they wanted to, they could charge the team with a timeout for failure to wear required equipment. Never gonna happen.
I did see a HS game in which a kicker was penalized for that very thing. His successful first FG was called back, and from 5 yards further he missed his second attempt.

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
I did see a HS game in which a kicker was penalized for that very thing. His successful first FG was called back, and from 5 yards further he missed his second attempt.
I think it has more to do with protecting kids (under 18) from getting dinged teeth. Once kids are in the College ranks, they ought to know better.

I should have qualified my answer by saying it probably wouldn’t be enforced in a college game. High school, yes, it very well could be.

Pharm Frog

I should have qualified my answer by saying it probably wouldn’t be enforced in a college game. High school, yes, it very well could be.

Seems like a college crew was sending off players for lack of knee pads a season or two ago. I just can’t remember seeing a WR consistently run routes with his mouth guard dangling from his face mask like a WVU receiver did yesterday.

Double D

Tier 1
NEW YEAR’S DAY BOWL GAMES 2021
Friday, Jan. 1, 2021

Chick-fil-A Peach Bowl
(9) Georgia vs. (8) Cincinnati
12:00pm ET | ESPN
Mercedes-Benz Stadium – Atlanta, GA

Vrbo Citrus Bowl
Auburn vs. (14) Northwestern
1:00pm ET | ABC
Camping World Stadium – Orlando, FL

Rose Bowl Game
(4) Notre Dame vs. (1) Alabama
4:00pm ET | ESPN
AT&T Stadium – Arlington, TX

Allstate Sugar Bowl
(3) Ohio State vs. (2) Clemson
8:00pm ET | ESPN
Mercedes-Benz Superdome – New Orleans, LA

I got CINCY, NW, BAMA and CLEMSON.
Who you got?

BrewingFrog

NEW YEAR’S DAY BOWL GAMES 2021
Friday, Jan. 1, 2021

Chick-fil-A Peach Bowl
(9) Georgia vs. (8) Cincinnati
12:00pm ET | ESPN
Mercedes-Benz Stadium – Atlanta, GA

Vrbo Citrus Bowl
Auburn vs. (14) Northwestern
1:00pm ET | ABC
Camping World Stadium – Orlando, FL

Rose Bowl Game
(4) Notre Dame vs. (1) Alabama
4:00pm ET | ESPN
AT&T Stadium – Arlington, TX

Allstate Sugar Bowl
(3) Ohio State vs. (2) Clemson
8:00pm ET | ESPN
Mercedes-Benz Superdome – New Orleans, LA

I got CINCY, NW, BAMA and CLEMSON.
Who you got?
A hangover.

OICU812

I love how many major Stadiums have copied TCU and installed a 'Frog Horn' like horn. Geez! ATT, Mercedes Benz, I think Seattle has one as well.

I non-love it because it seems like it's just gonna be faddish and water down the impact of ours, and you know darn well nobody's gonna credit us for doing it first.

CountryFrog

A hangover.
I don't remember the exact number but I believe somewhere around 15% - 20% of the population is "immune" to hangovers. I'm fortunately in that group and have never actually experienced a hangover.

I did quite often in my younger days wake up the next morning still drunk. But never sick or with a headache.

BrewingFrog

I don't remember the exact number but I believe somewhere around 15% - 20% of the population is "immune" to hangovers. I'm fortunately in that group and have never actually experienced a hangover.

I did quite often in my younger days wake up the next morning still drunk. But never sick or with a headache.
Well, I generally don't either, but last night was one of those evenings. Drinking champagne after nice wine wasn't the best idea, and not having a big glass of water right before bed was also a painful oversight. Eh. It's New Year's Day!

Party on, dudes.