• The KillerFrogs

BestofArkansasSports: Hogs Deprived of Whupping TCU and Its “One-Trick Pony” Offense

Horny4TCU

Why doesn't the star telegram have writers like this? Such an obvious homer it's not even funny. And we're stuck over here with Muck...

TK2000

Once in 2004 Clint was buying a female Arkansas alum drinks all night at Corner Bar in Dallas. I took her home about 1:45. The look on his face was priceless. He probably could have kicked my ass if he wanted to, but I thought it was funny.

Last edited:

FrogCop19

BestofArkansasSports: Hogs Deprived of Whupping TCU and Its “One-Trick Pony” Offense

Now that COVID-19 has had the last laugh, and Feleipe Franks looking like a lock to enter the NFL Draft, the biggest question left in the 2020 Razorback football season is whether Jonathan Marshall will join him or return for 2021.

The AP All-SEC defensive lineman was a revelation this season, helping spearhead an attack that could disrupt the run games of opposing offenses when that was the focus. In an otherwise forgetful season finale, Marshall and defensive teammates, along with a wet turf, showed out against Alabama’s superstar tailback Najee Harris by holding him to 3.3 yards per carry — less than half of his 5.9 average on the year.

*counts on fingers and toes*

That don't sound right, Jethro...