• The KillerFrogs

BestofArkansasSports: Hogs Deprived of Whupping TCU and Its “One-Trick Pony” Offense

CountryFrog

I thought the line was Frogs -4.5 ish. But as for talking...they were ready to play. We weren’t.
Man this is some really good insight to have. Can you give me the lowdown on who's ready and who's not in the OU-Florida game?

And of course there's a decent chance they still lose by 14 regardless of their level of readiness.

CountryFrog

There obviously weren’t enough of them or there would have been a game.
We probably just have different ideas of what constitutes ready to play. For me, falling a COVID test has absolutely nothing to do with whether or not you're ready to play a football game.

And for the record I'm not saying everyone was ready to play. I have no clue and I actually assume that most players don't care too much about these lower level bowls. Just unsure how someone can make a blanket statement that Arkansas was ready and we weren't.

A farcical display of bravado inspired by a bevy of Porker U. inbred supporters....who

apparently feel that their pathetic 3 wins and 7 loss season represents some type of

a monumental achievement.

Pharm Frog

We probably just have different ideas of what constitutes ready to play. For me, falling a COVID test has absolutely nothing to do with whether or not you're ready to play a football game.

And for the record I'm not saying everyone was ready to play. I have no clue and I actually assume that most players don't care too much about these lower level bowls. Just unsure how someone can make a blanket statement that Arkansas was ready and we weren't.

In 2020 failing a COVID test or apparently being in proximity to someone who failed a COVID test had everything to do with whether you were ready to play the football game. As for the mental aspect of the game, I was fully prepared for the Frogs to play one half of decent-to-good football in Houston. I suspected it would have been the second half. But it's been a while since we came out and played a really good full game in a bowl.

CountryFrog

In 2020 failing a COVID test or apparently being in proximity to someone who failed a COVID test had everything to do with whether you were ready to play the football game. As for the mental aspect of the game, I was fully prepared for the Frogs to play one half of decent-to-good football in Houston. I suspected it would have been the second half. But it's been a while since we came out and played a really good full game in a bowl.
Been a long while. Peach Bowl is about the only full good game we've played in a bowl in this decade.

4 Oaks Frog

A farcical display of bravado inspired by a bevy of Porker U. inbred supporters....who

apparently feel that their pathetic 3 wins and 7 loss season represents some type of

a monumental achievement.
Good season for them. Maybe enough to keep a coach around for another season in the porker revolving door. I can only offer this to the inbred, twelve fingered, cross-eyed, toe-sucking mentally challenged Arkie fandom...ESAD
GO FROGS!
BEAT EVERYBODY!
Spit Blood ~~<~<and fornicate baylor & Arkie fans