• The KillerFrogs

Washington going Pro

Armadillo

After this season (which I guess is officially over today, sheesh), I assume there will be many guys whom go pro, many whom transfer out and many whom transfer in. I think this team, especially on the defensive side, will look very different next year.

I think for all power 5 teams, there will be many changes in the off season.

CountryFrog

wish him the best, but who in the world gave him this advice to go?

he is a 5'8" 180 lb safety and please no one give me his profootball focus rating and aside from tyrann mathieu can anyone think of a safety currently in the nfl at that size
This would be the argument for him to come back and leave I suppose. I can't imagine there's any chance of him ever being a high round pick at that size so coming back would seem to make sense. At the same time he's probably not going to grow 4 inches and gain 25 lbs in the next couple years either so if he's tired of college and/or needs the money then might as well leave.

Wexahu

This would be the argument for him to come back and leave I suppose. I can't imagine there's any chance of him ever being a high round pick at that size so coming back would seem to make sense. At the same time he's probably not going to grow 4 inches and gain 25 lbs in the next couple years either so if he's tired of college and/or needs the money then might as well leave.

I would guess his mind was pretty much made up after last year. Don’t think it’s the right move but I hope it works out for him.

CountryFrog

I would guess his mind was pretty much made up after last year. Don’t think it’s the right move but I hope it works out for him.
That's what I was thinking too. Might explain some of the drop off in play if he already had one foot out the door mentally.

Eight

hmmm.....read similar thoughts somewhere:

"honestly, i am not sure staying in school makes him much more of a prospect"

CountryFrog

hmmm.....read similar thoughts somewhere:

"honestly, i am not sure staying in school makes him much more of a prospect"
Sure but I added a level of insight and context which will be much more helpful to all the pitiful little peons reading this board who know nothing about what they're talking about. Plus I'm sure like 90% of the people here ignore your posts while 99% read every word I write with baited breath. So it was incredibly important for me to get my insight on the matter out onto the internets for all of those hard working Americans.

Pay the scheissing teachers! Honor the military! God bless America!

Eight

Sure but I added a level of insight and context which will be much more helpful to all the pitiful little peons reading this board who know nothing about what they're talking about. Plus I'm sure like 90% of the people here ignore your posts while 99% read every word I write with baited breath. So it was incredibly important for me to get my insight on the matter out onto the internets for all of those hard working Americans.

Pay the scheissing teachers! Honor the military! God bless America!

damn. only 90% ignore me?

need to up my game in 2021 to reach total blockage