• The KillerFrogs

2020 “Other” Bowl Games

Moose Stuff

These bowl games are interesting to me if for no other reason than we had zero crossover between major conferences this year and really don't have a great feel at all for the strength of the leagues. Big 12 looking solid so far.

Pharm Frog

These bowl games are interesting to me if for no other reason than we had zero crossover between major conferences this year and really don't have a great feel at all for the strength of the leagues. Big 12 looking solid so far.

I’m beginning to think this whole bowl season thing may be on its last legs. With all the opt-outs (quitters) most of these teams aren’t nearly what they have been in the regular season. We knew the “CFP or bust” thing was going to have an effect and I think we’re seeing it play out.

Moose Stuff

I’m beginning to think this whole bowl season thing may be on its last legs. With all the opt-outs (quitters) most of these teams aren’t nearly what they have been in the regular season. We knew the “CFP or bust” thing was going to have an effect and I think we’re seeing it play out.

I don't see it ever changing. Stars may opt out but the games will go on. Too many people like it the way it is and too much money involved.

Eight

so colorado has a true freshman quarterback from the metroplex area who looks like he can play a bit and is starting a true freshman corner who i think the frogs offered late last year.

both would look nice in purple and anthracite