• The KillerFrogs

Bowl Cancelled due to COVID

JugbandFrog

Z see
Anyone still buying this COVID crap needs to be strung up in the town square in stocks, then tarred and feathered

Peoples lives are being ruined because of an overhyped cold
I’m more pissed at the program for allowing this number of players to get COVID. It doesn’t surprise me, LHCGP can’t keep his players from going out and drinking the night before a bowl game, how was he gonna manage this?

LVH

Z see

I’m more pissed at the program for allowing this number of players to get COVID. It doesn’t surprise me, LHCGP can’t keep his players feom going out and drinking the night before a bowl game, how was he gonna manage this?

What if I told you most positive tests are false positives and the virus can not spread asymptomatically?

Eight

Multiple starters had opted out of this game (and beyond). You can probably figure out who and what "beyond" means if you think for a little bit.

multiple starters opting out and beyond is a bit concerning as there aren't many seniors left on the roster and you really only have a couple of juniors with pro possibilities

3 seniors started against la tech in wallow, hickey, and storment

the juniors were taye barber, carter ware, john lanz, coy mcmillion, george ellis, terrell cooper, lakendrick van zandt, and trevon moehrig

if any of those juniors aside from trevon opted out to not play to prepare for the draft they need to seriously rethink some things

if the frogs have sophs and freshmen opting out just to opt out there are some things that need to be addressed inside the program

gary doesn't like giving information about injuries etc....but this is one of those situations a bit more information might go a very long way

LVH

Are you kidding? We just lost Susan Nix to Covid and you're saying it's not serious?

I had a grandmother die of the flu... yet where is all the demands to lockdown and cancel and all of that for the flu? PEOPLE DIE. There is no evidence COVID is any more deadly than the flu

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1
Meh, no win situation for us. If we win, we were supposed to. If we lose, we get bagged on for losing to a 3 win team. Glad this year is over soon.

Last edited: