• The KillerFrogs

Bowl Cancelled due to COVID

TxFrog1999

The Man Behind The Curtain
Due to an increased number of positive COVID-19 tests and other circumstances within the TCU football program, the 2020 Mercari Texas Bowl has been canceled.

“While we are disappointed in canceling this year’s game, we look forward to hosting both the Texas Kickoff and Texas Bowl next season,” said David Fletcher, executive director. “We appreciate everyone’s support, including our new title sponsor, Mercari.”

Tickets that were purchased for the game originally scheduled to take place at NRG Stadium in Houston will be refunded and processed by the outlet it was purchased through, including Lone Star Sports & Entertainment and Ticketmaster.

MadFrog

There must be some more bad news coming. Donati says in a statement that over the last 24 hours we could not overcome Covid, injuries and other circumstances.

Injuries? Other circumstances? Who got hurt and who else quit?

HFrog1999

tenor.gif

Zubaz

There must be some more bad news coming. Donati says in a statement that over the last 24 hours we could not overcome Covid, injuries and other circumstances.

Injuries? Other circumstances? Who got hurt and who else quit?
I'd imagine he's talking about players that either opted out or have declared for the draft (e.g. Pro Wells) left us below the required number of scholarship players. Hopefully nothing major.

FinanceFrog

Arkie got lucky.

this reminds me of the runt in HS that would run his mouth and have to get ‘held back’ by his friends.

or also the college coaches that have the strength and conditioning coach hold them back - which is one of the more ridiculous things I’ve seen grown men do.

ticketfrog123

this reminds me of the runt in HS that would run his mouth and have to get ‘held back’ by his friends.

or also the college coaches that have the strength and conditioning coach hold them back - which is one of the more ridiculous things I’ve seen grown men do.

are you saying we are the runt?

Latest posts