• The KillerFrogs

Signing Day Thread

CountryFrog

making a joke about Memphis, which is a team we would struggle to beat this year.

we are 1 year away from dumpster fire. Maybe you think we can win the conference with our players / coaches right now.

just different thoughts, not an “argument”
You're certainly throwing out many different thoughts and not making any real argument. I think we can all agree with that.

Moose Stuff

You seem like a bright individual. All this talk of moving the goal posts but nobody will take the account ban bet on our starting QB in 2022 which was my only “argument”
Has anyone in this thread openly stated that Jackson can't beat out Max in 2022? And I don't think you know what "only" and "argument" mean.

FrogCoach84

You seem like a bright individual. All this talk of moving the goal posts but nobody will take the account ban bet on our starting QB in 2022 which was my only “argument”

You told me I was on crack throwing out TT and UH for Gunnell because he is so above those programs....and he winds up at Memphis.

Haven’t seen your arguments that Jackson beats out Duggan and that’s not at all what was brought up here about Gunnell going to Memphis.

I’m sure it’s hard to keep all your [ Finebaum ]ty opinions in order when you have so many of them

ticketfrog123

Has anyone in this thread openly stated that Jackson can't beat out Max in 2022? And I don't think you know what "only" and "argument" mean.

everybody else keeps using the term argument. I couldn’t care less about all your shorts in a wad.

the not Duggan 2022 QB is definitely related to Max’s passing ability which was previously discussed and defended vehemently using only ESPN stats.

are you saying you think there’s a chance Max isn’t the QB in 2022?

ticketfrog123

You told me I was on crack throwing out TT and UH for Gunnell because he is so above those programs....and he winds up at Memphis.

Haven’t seen your arguments that Jackson beats out Duggan and that’s not at all what was brought up here about Gunnell going to Memphis.

I’m sure it’s hard to keep all your [ Cumbie’s red zone playcalling ]ty opinions in order when you have so many of them

Memphis is above TT and UH, despite conference affiliations. TT has 3 QBs being rotated + a HC some (most?) wanted fired + our mediocre OC as their new OC. Houston has yet to be 500 under holgorsen.

did I say he was going to transfer to Ohio State or LSU? No...but to imply he has to go to those garbage programs with similar issues at Arizona where he left makes no sense

Moose Stuff

everybody else keeps using the term argument. I couldn’t care less about all your shorts in a wad.

the not Duggan 2022 QB is definitely related to Max’s passing ability which was previously discussed and defended vehemently using only ESPN stats.

are you saying you think there’s a chance Max isn’t the QB in 2022?

There's a CHANCE he isn't the QB in 2021.

flyfishingfrog

pretty bad if a TCU fan is implying all G5 programs are the same...Tech and Houston might fire their coaches next year...Memphis would beat both those teams and probably TCU this year.

let’s see if grant has a better career than Duggan and I’ll get back to you
Sorry - Tech is a better landing spot for a QB than any G5

the fact that it is a P5 is primarily the reason but also their history with QBs and high flying offenses also play a role

you can try and spin it all you want - having to transfer to Memphis is a step down and means no G5 looked at him as their starter