• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

tcudoc

My awful photography skills aside, this one may be the Tom Brady of doosh license plates. Definitely HOF worthy.

“Bldly Go” with a Star Trek sticker next to it. On an Infinity, presumable because they no longer make Saturns.

5PsoMsl.jpg
I assume they mean “Baldly go”

Purp

Damn!! Mavs must still be mad about losing to the Clippers in the playoffs last season.

Edit...

Mavs ended up winning by 51. Wow.

Yeah, was checking scores for a different sport halfway through the 2nd and they were up 60-something to 13 I think. I thought it was a typo and checked in. Unreal.

In the dubious history of the Clips they've never been so soundly beaten.

froginmn

Bought a family pack of NY Strip steaks the other day and to change things up tonight I seared a couple and made amazing nachos. Total single guy move.
View attachment 8350
I was doing a poor job paying attention to the words AND pictures, and it looked like there were pieces of steak in a bowl of cereal with milk... In my Tuesday morning hung over condition (which honestly is very rare for me nowadays), it somehow made sense with the "total single guy move"...

I'll take a lap. Then I'll take a nap.

Shorty

Go on....
I don't have any good personal stories but I was friends with a Pfizer rep that took doctors to New Orleans Nights all the time. He hooked up with a stripper he nicknamed Skittles. She was giving him a dance and kept saying "that's hot" when he said anything so he started saying off the wall [ Finebaum ]. She asked what he was into and he said Skittles, especially the green ones, and she said that's hot. He was in her apartment and she showed him a shoebox full of cash, like tens of thousands, and asked him if he knew how banks worked or what to do with her money.

ShadowFrog

Moderators
I don't have any good personal stories but I was friends with a Pfizer rep that took doctors to New Orleans Nights all the time. He hooked up with a stripper he nicknamed Skittles. She was giving him a dance and kept saying "that's hot" when he said anything so he started saying off the wall [ Cumbie’s red zone playcalling ]. She asked what he was into and he said Skittles, especially the green ones, and she said that's hot. He was in her apartment and she showed him a shoebox full of cash, like tens of thousands, and asked him if he knew how banks worked or what to do with her money.
This is some entertaining poop so continue with part 2....

OldSchoolFrog

I don't have any good personal stories but I was friends with a Pfizer rep that took doctors to New Orleans Nights all the time. He hooked up with a stripper he nicknamed Skittles. She was giving him a dance and kept saying "that's hot" when he said anything so he started saying off the wall [ Cumbie’s red zone playcalling ]. She asked what he was into and he said Skittles, especially the green ones, and she said that's hot. He was in her apartment and she showed him a shoebox full of cash, like tens of thousands, and asked him if he knew how banks worked or what to do with her money.

The good days when medical reps could treat their docs like oil & gas guys treat their clients......