• The KillerFrogs

Last night's bowl game LU and CC. Meaningless but real fun.

Frog92

Liberty RB tried blowing it. That was weird especially after taking the knee the previous play.
The defense grabbed him and was trying to pull him into the end zone while also swiping at the ball. His mistake was letting them even get close to him before going down. Not sure I've ever seen that and the clueless announcers didn't pick up on it until about the 8th replay.

Froginbedford

The defense grabbed him and was trying to pull him into the end zone while also swiping at the ball. His mistake was letting them even get close to him before going down. Not sure I've ever seen that and the clueless announcers didn't pick up on it until about the 8th replay.

SO, who won? I'll wait until it's printed in Wednesday's Startlegram if necessary and still interested....

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
Yeah. He shouldn’t have been close to a defender and risk a fumble. Then to have his own player on top of him while doing everything he can not to go in the end zone. Crazy.

Limp Lizard

To me all the bowl games are what is important. Whoever wins the national championship is just an interesting sideline unless you have true rooting interest. That makes watching all the B12 bowl games interesting for me because they reflect on how TCU is perceived. Last year was one of the rare truly interesting championship teams.

Pharm Frog

To me all the bowl games are what is important. Whoever wins the national championship is just an interesting sideline unless you have true rooting interest. That makes watching all the B12 bowl games interesting for me because they reflect on how TCU is perceived. Last year was one of the rare truly interesting championship teams.

Agree mostly. I like the fact that there’s a “bowl season”. But there are a few bowls in most years that don’t do it for me. Would rather watch a D2 semi and final and a D3 final. I would like the option of watching every bowl game live but they’d have to spread them out more.