• The KillerFrogs

2020 “Other” Bowl Games

Pharm Frog

But its college. Fgs are not automatic. Especially if they're from a hash when they're that close.

There would be NO reason it would have been from the hash if they executed. Bottom line is that they failed to execute the right strategy. Same for the LV Raiders apparently

bmoney214

OUCH!!!
There would be NO reason it would have been from the hash if they executed. Bottom line is that they failed to execute the right strategy. Same for the LV Raiders apparently
Yea. Raiders had 3rd and goal from the 1 and took a knee instead of trying to score the td. Miami went down and kicked the GW fg in 19 seconds.

bmoney214

OUCH!!!

Does anyone live up to their nickname like #FitzMagic?? 19 seconds left, no timeouts and starting on their own 25. Need a fg to win.

How the hell does Fitzpatrick complete that pass??

bc puckett

Yea. Raiders had 3rd and goal from the 1 and took a knee instead of trying to score the td. Miami went down and kicked the GW fg in 19 seconds.
I’ve been a Raider fan for over 50 years and if Al Davis was still alive and saw Josh Jacobs take a knee rather than scoring he would have fired Gruden before they kicked the field goal

froginmn

I’ve been a Raider fan for over 50 years and if Al Davis was still alive and saw Josh Jacobs take a knee rather than scoring he would have fired Gruden before they kicked the field goal
I completely understand the math of it, but some people have WAY oversubscribed to the idea of stopping before scoring a touchdown.

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
Mrs. Brewingfrog and I were enjoying the end of the Liberty-CC game, when she asked (as Jug did), "Why don't they just take a knee? Get to the center of the field, take another knee? CC can't stop the clock. You either have a tie or a win. Freeze can't lose if he does that. What the hell is he doing?"

In the OT, I was disgusted by the officiating, in that what was PI just one possession before suddenly was not. That crew spent the night confused and bewildered...

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
SO, any thoughts on the OSU-Miami (Fla.) match?

And, the UT types play later at the Still Frozen Hot Dog Bowl in San Antonio!