• The KillerFrogs

Deranged Baylor Lady has a meltdown at HEB

westoverhillbilly

Followers of large cult religions are known to be huge abusers of heavy dose subscription painkillers/drugs so they can say they don't drink alcohol or do illegal drugs. Perhaps this troubled Baylor lady is high on some of these. She needs help.

The 18th century British Army Coat needs to go- just makes her more obnoxious.

Pharm Frog

Although I think she is “crazy,” I vote that it is not a mental disorder per se, that is causing her to act this way. I think she is a full blown self important idiot who thinks she must impose her will on everyone else no matter the cost. People like that have zero self awareness. She seemed to know exactly what she was doing and thought she was making the other person look bad by shaming them. I’m sure that a psychiatrist could find a DSM diagnosis to fit that, but I just think of people like that as run of the mill terrible humans.

Other than some form of antisocial personality disorder, I’m not sure what mental disease would cause that behavior. She could have a narcissistic disorder of some sort, I guess.

Does not seem like schizophrenia or similar disorders, at least from my experience.

Agree. Once upon a time I had responsibility for Geodon in north and central Texas. Seen a lot of stuff and that episode did not appear to me as a schizophrenic episode. That said...those conditions manifest in some amazingly strange ways. Interestingly though...one of my biggest geographies for bipolar/schizophrenia was in Waco. In fairness, the Waco VA amplified that market.

Dogfrog

Guessing this lady never had a drink in her life until this morning when a new neighbor brought over a half gallon of high octane egg nog. She polished off the whole thing and swirved over to HEB.

Although I think she is “crazy,” I vote that it is not a mental disorder per se, that is causing her to act this way. I think she is a full blown self important idiot who thinks she must impose her will on everyone else no matter the cost. People like that have zero self awareness. She seemed to know exactly what she was doing and thought she was making the other person look bad by shaming them. I’m sure that a psychiatrist could find a DSM diagnosis to fit that, but I just think of people like that as run of the mill terrible humans.

Other than some form of antisocial personality disorder, I’m not sure what mental disease would cause that behavior. She could have a narcissistic disorder of some sort, I guess.

Does not seem like schizophrenia or similar disorders, at least from my experience.

She has Femmenism.

not at Baylor

awkward-Buscemi.gif

If this doesn't receive at least 50 likes something is wrong.