• The KillerFrogs

Coaching Carousel 2020/21

Realtorfrog

Haven’t seen this so apologize if I missed it.... Hermann reached out to South Carolina inquiring about the job ?? Heard from a pretty good source..... somethings up it seems.

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?

Heh. Auburn is now at #4 on the depth chart, with Steele rejected by fans, Sarkisian not even bothering to show up for an interview, the Louisiana Coach, Billy Napier interviewed with them but has apparently balked at some conditions they laid on him, so he walked away. Now, they are scrambling.

Auburn isn't a destination, it's a career death sentence.

Moose Stuff

Heh. Auburn is now at #4 on the depth chart, with Steele rejected by fans, Sarkisian not even bothering to show up for an interview, the Louisiana Coach, Billy Napier interviewed with them but has apparently balked at some conditions they laid on him, so he walked away. Now, they are scrambling.

Auburn isn't a destination, it's a career death sentence.
I hear Gus Malzahn is available.

westoverhillbilly

Interesting about Mensa trying for the South Carolina job. If he indeed did go, he would be the first UT coach in my 65 year lifetime to not get fired or forced out. Yes, that list includes Darrell Royal and Mack Brown who weren't publicly fired but told they were being replaced. It's probably not a deliberate move by CDC/UT, but if so or if not, it is alot better to not have to fire the guy who recruited all of your current players, especially in the last year where free agency/transfer portal exists where a school could lose a big portion of its team.

LVH

All the Boise fans i know are celebrating Harsin leaving. They hated him... felt like he was a massive under achiever

All the Boise fans i know are celebrating Harsin leaving. They hated him... felt like he was a massive under achiever
I do not get it. Boise has no cash. One of the smallest recruiting budgets and facilities are sub-optimal. Petersen did flat out magic there and Harsin put on a show himself. Boise's loss.

LVH

I do not get it. Boise has no cash. One of the smallest recruiting budgets and facilities are sub-optimal. Petersen did flat out magic there and Harsin put on a show himself. Boise's loss.

They say he took the program backwards from Peterson. The NY6 bowl win was the first year after Pete left and they never returned after that