• The KillerFrogs

2020 “Other” Bowl Games

Froggish

University of North Texas is weird..Somehow they are massively terrible and yet they are 7th in the country in total offense and 14th in yards per attempt. I can figure out if Seth Littrell is a great offensive mind that is getting really bad Off talent to produce or if we should just conclude he sucks.

I’m inclined to believe that at some point he’s going to get fired and make someone a very good OC. Am I insane to think he would be an upgrade as an OC over our collection of dudes?

Army Frog Fan

So pumped! Beat WVU!!
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

jack the frog

10-1 BYU paying the no P5 affiliation price tonight by way of the Boca Raton Bowl versus UCF. I did not follow BYU this year but am guessing that 11-0 would have placed them in a N.Y. 6 game.

Btw payout for the Texas Bowl at $6.5mm? Not too shabby if true.

JugbandFrog

10-1 BYU paying the no P5 affiliation price tonight by way of the Boca Raton Bowl versus UCF. I did not follow BYU this year but am guessing that 11-0 would have placed them in a N.Y. 6 game.

Btw payout for the Texas Bowl at $6.5mm? Not to shabby if true.
I wonder when they will swallow their pride, and make a couple exceptions to their rules and join a conference.

I don’t know who would take them, but I reckon they have to be attractive to somebody?
Big 12 adding BYU, Utah, Colorado, Nebraska.

that’d be fun. I don’t know how much $$ that’d be worth in terms of tv contract.

Eight

I wonder when they will swallow their pride, and make a couple exceptions to their rules and join a conference.

I don’t know who would take them, but I reckon they have to be attractive to somebody?
Big 12 adding BYU, Utah, Colorado, Nebraska.

that’d be fun. I don’t know how much $$ that’d be worth in terms of tv contract.

scheiss no

suggesting the big 12 add byu is a ban worthy offense as far as i am concerned

Pharm Frog

After that sequence in the Tulane v Nevada game I’ll never complain about O line play again.

Tulane drive starts at Nevada 27 yard line. Sack for loss of 6. Sack for loss of 10. Sack for loss of 8. Punt.