• The KillerFrogs

Bowl Tour -- For Real Men Only!

steelfrog

Tier 1
OK, Steel in5tends to go to the AF Bowl at 1130 or so, ft worth; then, leave there somewhat early in time to get to the Texas Bowl in Houston at 7; then, next day, the Bama game at Jerry World.

That is, unless tickets cost too much. Then will prolly go to work instead.

Or whatrever

Eight

OK, Steel in5tends to go to the AF Bowl at 1130 or so, ft worth; then, leave there somewhat early in time to get to the Texas Bowl in Houston at 7; then, next day, the Bama game at Jerry World.

Or whatrever

too much, for the man with the 2,000 dog?

just go prospecting

the-rainmaker-movie-clip-screenshot-ambulance-chaser_large.jpg

Spike

Or whatrever

Bama tix started at $1,000. No thanks

Armadillo

Or whatrever

God I can't stand you and your 20+ aliases on here.

But you're right, when you make your own $$$$ you gotta make sure it's the right investment.

I'm in Austin. Will most likely watch all games on the sweet tv. Wish I could go to the TCU game though.

Next year perhaps.

Trying to con my...Trying to convince my wife that trip to Houston to see her parents would be really nice before year end...and since they will be not staying up on New Years Eve...we’ve been married for 40 yrs... I know it’s along shot.. but gotta go see us beat those hillbilly hicks....if not I’ll go to the AF Bowl and watch at home

PurplFrawg

Administrator
he didn't tell us he wasn't going, just merely it was a stupid idea.
when i was younger and single i found myself in a car late at night headed towards some really, really stupid ideas with friends
That was part of the beauty of the SWC, you could decide at a moment's notice to go see a game, and then make it happen.