• The KillerFrogs

End this College Football Invitational Scam

LisaLT

Unless the "playoff" is expanded, certain teams, no matter how dominate they are within their non-power 5 conferences, will never be able to participate in this stupid system by SOS alone. That is a rigged system IMO.

Expanding the playoff is important to the integrity of the sport I think. I am completely BORED of watching the same teams, year in and year out, play each other in the CFP.

JugbandFrog

The $$ is making it harder to enjoy CFB outside of your own team. Aggy had a great season, and them getting left out will always leave a bitter taste in their mouths.

jake102

No. I think ND would handle aggy.

The butthurt today is amazing. Including an Aggy coach. GP handled our assignment with class. The jorts, not so much. Next time, don't get blown out by bama, who had some issues with a Florida team that brings no thump on defense.
I think those tight end sets at ND are gonna give Bama fits.

I think Alabama is going to win by 20+.

Mean Purple

I think Alabama is going to win by 20+.
Just depends if ND's d line can get pressure. I don't think they can get bama out of the air as well. But bama has to gamble on whether to blitz Book more. Its not just the oline at ND, they have a great blocking tailback. Add a big time rcvr and two tight ends that catch great and overmatch corners, it gets fun.

Salfrog

Tier 1
When enough people quit watching it will change. Until then they will just keep raking those Benjamin’s off the table. Vote with your remote.

I haven't watched any NBA or MLB in 3 years, and NFL in about 5 or 6 years. Tired of watching and hearing millionaire athletes cry about how bad they get treated, and their political views. College sports are heading in the same direction, and the playoff system is a joke.

I haven't watched any NBA or MLB in 3 years, and NFL in about 5 or 6 years. Tired of watching and hearing millionaire athletes cry about how bad they get treated, and their political views. College sports are heading in the same direction, and the playoff system is a joke.
We are on the same timeline. Quit the NFL when they started letting their employees kneel for the anthem. Haven’t watched since. Don’t miss it. Haven’t watched a down of the CFP since we saw that it was a bigger joke than the BCS in 2014.

NORMLFROG

It’s a rigged system no doubt. However, the aggy butthurt is delicious. What’s more, this is just confirmation of what every reasonable observer out of College Station knows. Aggy is just a big state school. Nothing fancy, nothing elite, nothing to suggest they are a player on the national stage. Their balloon of self importance just got popped in a very public and humiliating fashion.

scheiss them.

NF

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
We are on the same timeline. Quit the NFL when they started letting their employees kneel for the anthem. Haven’t watched since. Don’t miss it. Haven’t watched a down of the CFP since we saw that it was a bigger joke than the BCS in 2014.
They're killing CFB. Strangling it. Relentless hype, never-ending commercials (and always the same ones!), games that take 4 hours...

The NFL was dead to me when they instituted "Illegal Contact" and made it a penalty to play defense. Now, that ridiculous mentality is bleeding onto the College game. The absurdity of "Targeting" was illustrated in the ISU-OU match: ISU player DQ'd for a perfectly good hit, while OU can rip the ISU QB's head off with no consequences save 15 yards. I'm sure in response, the BIGXII will institute new rules to eject players for no kneepads or something else "to ensure player safety." Soon they'll have players encased in six feet of bubble wrap...