• The KillerFrogs

I told you many years ago.

Kevin Steele is a genius coach who just needed more time for Baylor to turn the corner. Now he’s probably going to win a National Championship at Auburn. Steele is like the Art Briles of coaching football. I feel vindicated now. I wish we could’ve brought him back to Waco!

Punter1

Kevin Steele is a genius coach who just needed more time for Baylor to turn the corner. Now he’s probably going to win a National Championship at Auburn. Steele is like the Art Briles of coaching football. I feel vindicated now. I wish we could’ve brought him back to Waco!

Fumbling on that final play vs UNLV instead of taking a knee....was the most Baylor thing to happen ever.

Thank you Kevin Steele..

frogs9497

1-31 in the Big 12. I agree, you guys should have held on to him. Or maybe lure him back and schedule UNLV for an OOC game.

bwnorx

I didn’t care when you said it many years ago and I don’t care now. I have no doubt you will buy an Auburn shirt online this weekend. Maybe even a jersey with the coach’s name on the back with a Baylor patch sewn onto the arm. And I have no doubt you will wear it to a bar and do all you can to strike up conversation with an Auburn fan (probably an old white guy), and he will also not give a [ Finebaum ].

OmniscienceFrog

Kevin Steele? The Auburn AD better hope he doesn't have UNLV on any of the future schedules. Kevin Steele?!?! Hahahahahaha

Liked for "the Art Briles of coaching football"

Paint It Purple

I didn’t care when you said it many years ago and I don’t care now. I have no doubt you will buy an Auburn shirt online this weekend. Maybe even a jersey with the coach’s name on the back with a Baylor patch sewn onto the arm. And I have no doubt you will wear it to a bar and do all you can to strike up conversation with an Auburn fan (probably an old white guy), and he will also not give a [ Cumbie’s red zone playcalling ].
Hey! What's your name? "bwnorx" "F" you bwnorx.

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
Hk7h.gif