• The KillerFrogs

ANNIVERSARY

Brog

Congratulations! Fifty is a great accomplishment, and my wife and I hit it fifteen years ago. Yes, our honeymoon was in Dallas over Cotton Bowl weekend when we played Ole Miss, the Chuck Curtis debacle, and we were there to see it. I fumed about the game until we got back to the motel that night, then cheered up completely. (It WAS our honeymoon.)

Westsider

Congratulations! Fifty is a great accomplishment, and my wife and I hit it fifteen years ago. Yes, our honeymoon was in Dallas over Cotton Bowl weekend when we played Ole Miss, the Chuck Curtis debacle, and we were there to see it. I fumed about the game until we got back to the motel that night, then cheered up completely. (It WAS our honeymoon.)

Let’s see.... 50 + 15 + 22 or so = 87 ish. Whoa. And you even remember your honeymoon? Kudos, you old.

RufeBruton

Congrats 4 Oaks. 50 years of “anything” is worth celebrating. We appreciate being able to celebrate your 50 year anniversary. So much on here is vitriolic and hateful. Happy to smile about something positive for a change.