• The KillerFrogs

Signing Day Thread

Moose Stuff

Last edited:

FrogCoach84

You’re on crack. He had offers from Ohio State and LSU and you think he’ll end up at UH or TT?

he’s leaving because the coaching staff got fired.

TCU offered him in 2019 and we need QB depth. He definitely could beat out max on passing abilities alone.

Frogs are on the dual threat train. Grant isn’t that. He’s a hell of a QB that had some struggles at AZ but still showed his talent. I think Max has the belief of the roster and coaches.

For a QB being the #1 guy is the key. I mentioned UH and TT because Grant is a TX guy that went to AZ to follow Sumlin. And he would be a great fit in those schemes.

Could easily see him going to a more blue blood program as well but was just throwing out a couple of decent fits.

Putt4Purple

Good Lord! So what is the agenda? Is Gary Patterson going to listen to any one of us bitching because He/she does not think a QB is worthy of putting their hands under the butt of another player?
He will go along as the Head coach and make the best decision for Quarterback of TCU.

steelfrog

Tier 1
Good Lord! So what is the agenda? Is Gary Patterson going to listen to any one of us bitching because He/she does not think a QB is worthy of putting their hands under the butt of another player?
He will go along as the Head coach and make the best decision for Quarterback of TCU.
Ha ha, riiight. Like he did in the opening game of this season, where we literally lost that game because the "right" QB started, even though the actual right QB could and did play, and the deficiencies of the "right" quarterback were obvious to someone who is blind deaf and dumb?

Ron Swanson

Ha ha, riiight. Like he did in the opening game of this season, where we literally lost that game because the "right" QB started, even though the actual right QB could and did play, and the deficiencies of the "right" quarterback were obvious to someone who is blind deaf and dumb?
I’m pretty sure Max had a half game suspension due to some off-season activities

Moose Stuff

max isn’t very good at TCU. Not the end.

Timeline of events....

1) You said Max was no good.
2) You said Gunnell was good because he had an offer from OSU.
3) I said Gunnell had stats as bad or worse than Max and that Max also had an offer from OSU.
4) You made up something about a non-committable offer.
5) I laughed at you.
6) You moved the goalposts and quit.

Asshat.

ticketfrog123

Timeline of events....

1) You said Max was no good.
2) You said Gunnell was good because he had an offer from OSU.
3) I said Gunnell had stats as bad or worse than Max and that Max also had an offer from OSU.
4) You made up something about a non-committable offer.
5) I laughed at you.
6) You moved the goalposts and quit.

Asshat.

you sound super upset that Ron Swanson and I have information about the program that you don’t.

here’s more details on the offer not being valid.

“Duggan, meanwhile, seems solely focused on schools in the Midwest. I know he’s intrigued by what the Buckeyes have to offer, but I get the sense he’s the type of quarterback the staff would circle back to later in the process rather than accept his commitment in April, when he intends to make a decision.”

https://www.elevenwarriors.com/ohio...trevor-keegan-visit-jahleel-billingsley-offer

Moose Stuff

you sound super upset that Ron Swanson and I have information about the program that you don’t.

here’s more details on the offer not being valid.

“Duggan, meanwhile, seems solely focused on schools in the Midwest. I know he’s intrigued by what the Buckeyes have to offer, but I get the sense he’s the type of quarterback the staff would circle back to later in the process rather than accept his commitment in April, when he intends to make a decision.”

https://www.elevenwarriors.com/ohio...trevor-keegan-visit-jahleel-billingsley-offer

LMAO at you having information about our program. As for Ron, he's easily one of my favorite posters. No idea what he has to do with this. And Max STILL had an offer from OSU and Grant Gunnell STILL wasn't very good at Arizona.

Peacefrog

Degenerate
LMAO at you having information about our program. As for Ron, he's easily one of my favorite posters. No idea what he has to do with this. And Max STILL had an offer from OSU and Grant Gunnell STILL wasn't very good at Arizona.
You fell into the same trap I did and ended up arguing with a child.

Eight

frog signee jasper lott of argyle finished his high school career in a big fashion with 6 catches for 72 yards and 2 td's as argyle won a state title beating lindale 49-21

additionally, argyle ran for over 200 yards in the game and lott is key component in blocking in the argyle ground game.