• The KillerFrogs

No ABC

Klaw

If you use an Apple TV to stream, I recommend FUBO over YouTube TV.

On appleTV, FUBO has multi-channel feature that allows the user to watch up to 4 games at once and it’s user interface is superior to YouTubeTV.

YouTubeTV does have a superior DVR but the multi screen and channel surfing features are more important to me.

Eight

My wife has been bitching about missing the Bachelorette but I haven't been personally bothered until now. I've been wanting to make the switch to streaming but it seems like there is always disputes between provider and networks regardless. I don't watch much TV other than sports but FSSW seems to be a problem with some of the streaming options.

tell her some gold digger hooked up with some faux miillionaire dbag, but it won't matter because they have already broken up by the time the episodes actually air.

then when it is the bachelor just flip gold digger with faux millionaire dbag in the description.

netty2424

I've noticed that as well. Everything just isn't as quick. I'm guessing I'll just get out of the habit of changing channels as much if there isn't a way to fix that. At $70/month I think I can deal with that inconvenience.

Another major benefit not mentioned here yet is the lack of equipment and wires. Literally just plug a TV into a wall and you are done.
Streaming services are starting to creep up in price too. Guessing it won’t be long before they put the satellite companies out of business and become more expensive by adding multiple a la carte options.

Eight

Streaming services are starting to creep up in price too. Guessing it won’t be long before they put the satellite companies out of business and become more expensive by adding multiple a la carte options.

matter of time and they all force you into channels you have no interest in ever watching. the one thing you can do however is share log in's which helps defray some of the cost

hometown frog

Also might be able to watch those abc broadcasts via the espn app. It’s showing on the upcoming list. Just not sure if they are smart enough to know to block it as part of the dispute w DTV or not.

Chongo94

Also might be able to watch those abc broadcasts via the espn app. It’s showing on the upcoming list. Just not sure if they are smart enough to know to block it as part of the dispute w DTV or not.

They didn’t last weekend as I watched some of some ACC game if I remember correctly on that app.

DeuceBoogieNights

matter of time and they all force you into channels you have no interest in ever watching. the one thing you can do however is share log in's which helps defray some of the cost

And cancel whenever. I subscribe to Netflix for a couple months then cancel, switch to prime and watch their stuff, etc. Cancel that and go to Hulu for a little bit. I canceled Netflix again and have been watching alot of hbo max. When I get tired of that I'll go back to Netflix and watch the stuff I've missed.

We keep Sling all the time. Disney + for the kid and rotate others basically.

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
I had YouTubeTV and liked it but I like Hulu+Live better because you get live plus their movies and shows catalog. However, they currently are in dispute with Sinclair so no Fox Sports Regional at present but that has not affected TCU games on either Hulu or the ESPN app. It also forces commercial breaks but it doesn't bother me.

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1
And cancel whenever. I subscribe to Netflix for a couple months then cancel, switch to prime and watch their stuff, etc. Cancel that and go to Hulu for a little bit. I canceled Netflix again and have been watching alot of hbo max. When I get tired of that I'll go back to Netflix and watch the stuff I've missed.

We keep Sling all the time. Disney + for the kid and rotate others basically.

Have you seen The Flight Attendant on HBO Max? I thought it was pretty good and Kaley Cuoco was very good.

DeuceBoogieNights

Have you seen The Flight Attendant on HBO Max? I thought it was pretty good and Kaley Cuoco was very good.

Yup. Just finished it. I thought it was good also. It's a dumb show, but check out House of Ho about an Asian family in Houston. They're wild. All the kids are named after presidents... Washington Ho, Reagan Ho, etc...

Not HBO Max but the new Oscar Pistorios 30 for 30 is good so far.