• The KillerFrogs

Pro going pro

OICU812

based on what i have been told by brother-in-law and wife's nephew who played on skyline's first state title team that level of competition isn't exactly skyline or bellvue in the seattle area or say the trinity league in so cal or the catholic league in new orleans

That's ok, you can see the ability regardless. Obvious size and looks like nice agility and vision, runs through contact with the ball and looks like he doesn't mind blocking downfield at all, which is great for everybody's YAC and general attitude to have a guy locking up a db 20 yards downfield.

OICU812

Guess I wasn't paying attention but just noticed he's out for any bowl game action. . . Thought I remembered Lynn being out injured. . . So, do we have a TE? Or does this mean we go 4 wide the entire game???

Shorty

Guess I wasn't paying attention but just noticed he's out for any bowl game action. . . Thought I remembered Lynn being out injured. . . So, do we have a TE? Or does this mean we go 4 wide the entire game???
Lynn came back and played the last 2 games.

Eight

According to the other site the mysterious #46 , Chase Curtis can fill in at TE

we were also told downing could effectively run the offense and that there was a package installed for stephon brown.

do i believe curtis can give the frogs the 10 catches a year pro averaged for the frogs?

yes, but i need to see curtis make a catch like pro did for the touchdown against smu before i believe he can "fill in" for pro

Froglaw

He's a grown man and I wish him well.

But these kids that are Not First Round have a tough row to hoe in the machine that is the NFL.

The NCAA Needs to let the kids put their toe in the water and wait to see where they're drafted and by whom.

If the fit is not there, you can come back for your final year and re-enter the draft the next year.

NFL would go nuts but scru Jerry and his prirate league.

Eight

He's a grown man and I wish him well.

But these kids that are Not First Round have a tough row to hoe in the machine that is the NFL.

The NCAA Needs to let the kids put their toe in the water and wait to see where they're drafted and by whom.

If the fit is not there, you can come back for your final year and re-enter the draft the next year.

NFL would go nuts but scru Jerry and his prirate league.

pirate league?

simply employ the nba rule where if a player doesn't get drafted they can go back to school.

as far as letting a player go back if he doesn't like the team he is selected why? the base salary for an nfl contract is just over $600K and the average bonus for a 7th round pick is around $100K.

a matter of risk and reward and you are forgetting one small detail. the impact of a kid declaring on his college team. if a kid were to declare, the team signs to replace them, and then the player opts to come back after the roster is filled how does this work out?