• The KillerFrogs

TCU OSU thread

Farmfrog

obviously the frogs need to take better care of the basketball and with no real 4 in the near future they are going to have to do a better job as a team on the defensive glass, but a number of good things coming out of that game

kevin gave a good performance on both ends and shows why the frogs need him activate on the defensive end and the value he can bring on the offensive end

miles continues to show he can not only contribute but lead at this level and i am so glad we are seeing a player get a chance to play regardless of his age

rj seemed very comfortable in the offense when he had the ball in his hands and when he was moving without the ball.

the game winning shot was a great example of his maturation as it wasn't rushed, he didn't force the three, and the fake, dribble and elbow jumper looked very natural
Very good points Eight. Last night we gave up way more offensive rebounds which led to several baskets given up.

As Skip pointed out some time back when we play inside-out we tend to get better shots both inside and outside. Get Kevin the ball where he can score and use him as a passer away from the hoop.

Mike and RJ are both doing well scoring but need to handle the ball better in order to get us into our offense quicker and more efficiently.

Skip Jansen

I might be the only one, but I saw what you did there.

i saw it too. A great band that I still listen to today. The indie/college radio period in the 80s is the most underrated musical genre ever.

R.E.M was the one band that gained mainstream popularity, but there were others that were incredibly good. Bands like-

-The Replacements
-Husker Du
-Hoodoo Gurus
-Jason and The Scorchers
-The Smiths
-Guadalcanal Diary

There are a bunch of others as well.

Horned Toad

i saw it too. A great band that I still listen to today. The indie/college radio period in the 80s is the most underrated musical genre ever.

R.E.M was the one band that gained mainstream popularity, but there were others that were incredibly good. Bands like-

-The Replacements
-Husker Du
-Hoodoo Gurus
-Jason and The Scorchers
-The Smiths
-Guadalcanal Diary

There are a bunch of others as well.
Violent Femmes
The Vapors
Psychedelic Furs
The Smithereens
Echo and the Bunnymen