• The KillerFrogs

TCU OSU thread

Peacefrog

Degenerate
What a finish, as fun as our young guys are to watch, it was RJ and Samuel that won us this game when it looked like all was lost. 21 points for Nembhard tonight, and 18 for Samuel.

Todd also really stepped up when Fuller got into foul trouble giving us 10 off the bench.

Mike Miles did not play like a freshman in his first B12 road game. 16 points on 5-10 shooting.

If we can clean up the turnovers, we can win some games.
Agreed. We do need to clean up on turnovers. Get all of them. It’s how you win.

East Coast

Tier 1
Great win. With the lack of fans, comebacks on the road will be easier to get. Keep your head in the game and focus. I felt we lost focus at the end of the 1st half, but kept plugging away.

CountryFrog

I’m on record a saying I lack objectivity with RJ because I like him so much. Having said that, I agree that some of y’all need to lighten up on him. He does a lot of different good things for this team, including currently playing a role that is not really best suited for him
Your last point is key I think. He's just not a natural PG but through no fault of his own he's being asked to do a lot of the ball handling, especially with Farabello out. The kid has steadily improved as a shooter to the point where he now seems to be really good from the outside which makes him incredibly difficult to guard.

If we can get FF back and Miles can develop into more of a reliable ball handler then maybe we can lighten RJ's load as a pseudo PG.

jake102

That was the worst announcing I may have ever heard. They spent at least 30% of their time taking about DFW basketball players or Cade Cunningham. Probably closer to 50%. They literally would ignore the game for multiple possessions and half the time they screwed up the call anyways.

Good game. TCU would be a top 10 team with someone like Cunningham, he’s wasted at Oky State.

CountryFrog

That was the worst announcing I may have ever heard. They spent at least 30% of their time taking about DFW basketball players or Cade Cunningham. Probably closer to 50%. They literally would ignore the game for multiple possessions and half the time they screwed up the call anyways.

Good game. TCU would be a top 10 team with someone like Cunningham, he’s wasted at Oky State.
I wasn't able to watch most of the game so I can neither confirm nor deny the comments about the announcers. But I do agree with the fact that Cunningham is basically wasted at OSU. They have no shooters around him and I think their coach may be the worst in the B12.

jake102

I wasn't able to watch most of the game so I can neither confirm nor deny the comments about the announcers. But I do agree with the fact that Cunningham is basically wasted at OSU. They have no shooters around him and I think their coach may be the worst in the B12.

The shooting was atrocious for the most part by OSU. I’m annoyed at all these guys (Fultz, Simmons, Edwards, Cunningham) who are going to garbage schools