• The KillerFrogs

2021 Recruiting Thread

Punter1

4.38 guy.. Played all over the field. You may remember a very similar kid was committed to us until a few day before signing day. Jimmy Holiday flipped to Tennessee. This kid is very very similar

I personally would love to have a WR that is an accomplished option QB.

There is literally nothing harder to stop in short yardage than the triple option and just having the threat of it will drive opposing DCs nuts.

Screw the WildFrog...put this kid under center with Evans, Barlow and Foster behind him with QJ out wide and DJ Rogers at TE on the line. Good luck.

Wexahu

We will have 6 QB's on scholarship next year, I would think something would have to give there. The only other oddity I see on the roster numbers-wise is we'll have 7 DT's next year and four of them will be seniors. Desperately need some more bodies at that position for beyond 2021. I am assuming nobody sticks around for a 6th year, even though they could.

Froggish

We will have 6 QB's on scholarship next year, I would think something would have to give there. The only other oddity I see on the roster numbers-wise is we'll have 7 DT's next year and four of them will be seniors. Desperately need some more bodies at that position for beyond 2021. I am assuming nobody sticks around for a 6th year, even though they could.

3 of those QBs can play other positions so while your right, I don’t think we should expect them all to stick at QB

Wexahu

3 of those QBs can play other positions so while your right, I don’t think we should expect them all to stick at QB

I wonder if Honig can play defense. Great size for a DE, have no idea if he moves well.

Also, has it been confirmed that Bethley will return. I’m assuming so but haven’t heard anything.

Froggish

I wonder if Honig can play defense. Great size for a DE, have no idea if he moves well.

Also, has it been confirmed that Bethley will return. I’m assuming so but haven’t heard anything.

Hard to say on whether Honig can play DE. When he camped at TCU last year he worked at both QB and TE. His measurables are off the chart for his size. Laser timed 4.7 40. The CFB game is so fast and physical, it’s just really hard to know all that athleticism can translate in to being a good football player.

He’s the strangest recruit I’ve ever seen.

Nothings been confirmed on Bethley but most everyone says he’ll be back. Proof is that they didn’t offer a DT in this cycle.

Eight

convinced that stephon brown is the captain tuttle of the tcu football roster so the frogs would only have 5 qb's on scholarship, but i understand your point