this week we start seeing more big 12 games. among them are:

tuesday the 15th, isu hosts kstate

wednesday, the 16th, tcu is at ok state

thursday, the 17th, is the big game of the week with tech hosting kansas

friday, the 18th, isu is at wvu

saturday, the 19th, baylor is supposed to be at kstate

Eight

kansas state travels to ames to play iowa state

on paper these appear to be the two worst teams in the big 12 this year and i have no real interest in typing anymore about this one so....

CountryFrog

kansas state travels to ames to play iowa state

on paper these appear to be the two worst teams in the big 12 this year and i have no real interest in typing anymore about this one so....
I definitely think we're better than those 2 teams. Not sure if we're better than anyone else in the Big 12 but we really really need 4 wins against those 2.

Rose Bowl

If you watch this KU/Tech game you will see outstanding team defense. Kansas is much better than I thought they would be. They flat out get after you defensively and deny the ball very well. Both teams 8-9 deep in quality.

Moose Stuff

If you watch this KU/Tech game you will see outstanding team defense. Kansas is much better than I thought they would be. They flat out get after you defensively and deny the ball very well. Both teams 8-9 deep in quality.

Yeah, this defense is outstanding. Doesn't really make for an entertaining game, but still....

Rose Bowl

I will say neither KU or Tech are actually great 3 point shooting outfits but they do get the ball into the lane. When they make threes they are really hard to guard.