• The KillerFrogs

Some Q Johnston numbers....

Eight

Q is a stud we should run plays for him,

was very interesting and a welcome change they the frog sought him out in the pass game early and often last week.

almost as if they suddenly realized they have a player in him that is a problem for defenses to match up with and they can create big problems and force defenses to change what they want to do by getting the ball to him.

OICU812

I don't understand why it took so long to prioritize getting him the ball, it was obvious from the first TD he caught against UT he was incredibly special. Gary did say something about him being "finally 100%" or some such, so maybe he had the virus who knows.

All I can say is watching him, this must be what Megatron looked like in college.

Purp

I don't understand why it took so long to prioritize getting him the ball, it was obvious from the first TD he caught against UT he was incredibly special. Gary did say something about him being "finally 100%" or some such, so maybe he had the virus who knows.

All I can say is watching him, this must be what Megatron looked like in college.
Megatron didn't get a lot of work in college at Georgia Tech. They didn't pass much there. If Q fills out more he could develop into that type of specimen, though.

Moose Stuff

He didn't catch a TD against UT.

Wexahu

Megatron didn't get a lot of work in college at Georgia Tech. They didn't pass much there. If Q fills out more he could develop into that type of specimen, though.

At the combine Megatron measured 6’5”, 239 lbs and ran a 4.38 forty. Just for some perspective, that was 2 inches taller, 19 pounds heavier, and faster than Julio Jones. Dude was an absolute freak.

I don’t think QJ has that kind of frame, but he should put on 15 pounds pretty easily.

Eight

At the combine Megatron measured 6’5”, 239 lbs and ran a 4.38 forty. Just for some perspective, that was 2 inches taller, 19 pounds heavier, and faster than Julio Jones. Dude was an absolute freak.

I don’t think QJ has that kind of frame, but he should put on 15 pounds pretty easily.

the julio jones or aj green comparisons are the ones that come to mind when i see quentin play this season.

FrogCoach84

So was Matt Jones. And that has nothing to do with the discussion.

I just forget what an absolute freak that dude was.