• The KillerFrogs

Monroe News-Star: LA Tech quarterback Luke Anthony suffers gruesome leg injury (photo warning)

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog

LA Tech quarterback Luke Anthony suffers gruesome leg injury vs. TCU football

Erik Hall, Monroe News-Star

When TCU defensive end Dylan Horton sacked Louisiana Tech quarterback Luke Anthony in the fourth quarter, Anthony turned his right ankle awkwardly, and a cart was brought to take him off the field.
BB1bSEKs.img

• BB1bSNTi.img

BB1bSNTj.img

BB1bSCfV.img

The injury occurred with 2:49 left in the fourth quarter.

LA Tech players kneeled on the sideline as Anthony received medical attention.

The game was stopped for more than 10 minutes.

Read more at https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nc...uesome-leg-injury-vs-tcu-football/ar-BB1bSwFi

Frogs1983

Damn shame that happened. Only 3 minutes left in the game,outcome decided a long time ago, strictly mop up duty,give the kid to playback little probably in front of some hometown family/friends ,and has that happen.☹

BleedNPurple

That was a horrible way to go out and in the waning minutes of the game. I would not be surprised if Coach P went to see him and brought him a game ball. The young man is a talented QB. Wish him a speedy recovery!

Frog92

Play was maybe 25 yards in front of and to my right. I swear there was a very audible pop unlike pads / helmets. My thought before even seeing him stay down was immediately wondering if that was a broken leg.

Wexahu

Very hard to watch

Just hope the kid can bounce back from it alright. Brutal

Fortunately I didn't see it, was watching the game but had kind of checked out of paying that close of attention by then. But I'm not sure I've ever seen a kid look as scared/in pain/distraught whatever word you want to use on a football field. Just hope it can get fixed right and not cause any permanent damage.