• The KillerFrogs

Gameday Thread: Frogs vs La Tech

4 Oaks Frog

Screw that!
What the scheiss was he supposed to do?!!? Run slow? Run out of bounds? He couldn’t just fall down. Nobody ever touched him. You really must think little of AWLHCGMFP if you think he will do that. You are just kidding, right?
GO FROGS!
BEAT NEXT TEAM UP!
Spit Blood ~~<~<and fornicate baylor!!

OICU812

I’m sure he’s been to plenty of games in The Carter having played at All Saints.... Prayers for a quick recovery!!

Maybe I'm too sensitive about this crap, but drove me nuts when the announcers talked about him going to All Saints, and in the same conversation referred to him growing up, "In the Dallas area." WTH??? Will that ever not be a thing? SMH.

Eight

Maybe I'm too sensitive about this crap, but drove me nuts when the announcers talked about him going to All Saints, and in the same conversation referred to him growing up, "In the Dallas area." WTH??? Will that ever not be a thing? SMH.

don't know if his parents lived there when he was in high school, but they live in highland park now

can anyone else recall seeing a player make a cell phone call while laying on the field?

Realtorfrog

Definitely not alone! It makes me furious!

OICU812

don't know if his parents lived there when he was in high school, but they live in highland park now

can anyone else recall seeing a player make a cell phone call while laying on the field?

Well then maybe this was the one time in a hundred they didn't botch the facts, but it was sure confusing the way they discussed it real-time. If he did grow up in over there sure seems like a long way to send him to private school, considering HP's football history as well as the number of Dallas private school options.

Moose Stuff

Well then maybe this was the one time in a hundred they didn't botch the facts, but it was sure confusing the way they discussed it real-time. If he did grow up in over there sure seems like a long way to send him to private school, considering HP's football history as well as the number of Dallas private school options.

Maybe they just hated the Jones family.

FrogCoach84

He started out at Prestonwood but he was stuck behind a kid a year ahead of him.

Left there after his freshman year and I guess All Saints was the spot that had the best situation.

Some parents want their kids at a Christian school and if that means a crazy commute so be it; also seen multiple instances where the family will rent or even buy a second residence closer to the school.

If they have the means then more power to them.

Crazier note might be that he transferred to La Tech from ACU....where the stadium is named after his family.

froginmn

I saw Cumbie on the south EZ concourse headed into the Justin AC before the game was even over. My first thought was GP pulled a savage move and fired him before the game was even over. But I did wonder why he left the booth before the game was over.
So did the Miller TD happen with Cumbie in the AC? Maybe that's a winning combination.

Eight

He started out at Prestonwood but he was stuck behind a kid a year ahead of him.

Left there after his freshman year and I guess All Saints was the spot that had the best situation.

Some parents want their kids at a Christian school and if that means a crazy commute so be it; also seen multiple instances where the family will rent or even buy a second residence closer to the school.

If they have the means then more power to them.

Crazier note might be that he transferred to La Tech from ACU....where the stadium is named after his family.

the family has the means and mom is the money behind the stadium at acu

https://www.forbes.com/sites/hayley...y-healthcare-self-made-women/?sh=554fc7fa1fdc

Last edited: