• The KillerFrogs

TCU v A&M

Armadillo

Just hopping on now. I’ve watched every game since HCJD came on.

That was awesome. one of the best wins.

Agree with others that it’s always great to beat atm. But that was a great effort.

Go Frogs.

Rose Bowl

What the heck did I just see? Where has this performance been all year? We looked like a team that knew how to run an offense and hit the boards. This is the team I thought we would see from the jump.

I’m sure it’s been talked about but the ball movement, especially in the first half, was first rate. Mike and RJ were getting the ball to guys in the right areas on the court and making shots themselves. We did sort of go to sleep the last few minutes but it was an exceptional effort.

The only thing bad about this game was it showed how not to defend us. I’m a Buzz fan but for the life of me I couldn’t figure out why they defended us the way they did. We need to find a way to get more teams to defend us that way but I don’t think anyone is that dumb.

Purp

Great game today, but I've got to beat this dead horse one more time. I really hate how we play when we take the foot off the gas and how early we tend to do it. No, the game was never in doubt in the 2nd half, but don't stop doing what got you the massive lead with 15 minutes left in the game. Keep executing.

netty2424

Not many places to put basketball related posts on this site so I’ll leave this here. The experiment up in Brooklyn with Kyrie Irving is either going to be genius, or an epic failure. I predict the latter.

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
Re: The Press and our success against it. Killingsworth coached his teams to attack the press with quick passes. There was a game against a good OU team that employed the press against the Frogs (1987, IIRC) and the result was a lot of dunks made against them. I cannot help but think that Dixon has retained these lessons and is employing them now.

Skip Jansen

Skip,

What is the coaches’ plan for Eddie Lampkin? Redshirt? I get it that Eddie’s gotta be in better condition but hoping he and coaches are on the same page so we don’t lose this happy go lucky beast.

Thanks Skip

Wilson-

The plan all along was to redshirt both Eddie and Terren Frank. Due to Covid, the NCAA is allowing this year to be played without it counting against a player's eligibility. So.... in essence, everyone is receiving a redshirt this year.

wilson912

Wilson-

The plan all along was to redshirt both Eddie and Terren Frank. Due to Covid, the NCAA is allowing this year to be played without it counting against a player's eligibility. So.... in essence, everyone is receiving a redshirt this year.
Thank you, with that in mind, do you see Frank or Eddie playing at all this year since they get an extra year or this one all about diet, conditioning and strength training?

Farmfrog

Can we bottle the last 10 minutes of the first half. That’s the best we’ve played in a very long time.

For all the people who think we're poorly coached, how poorly coached must those same folks think A&M looked yesterday?

The talent level the Aggies have is not good. Peterson has a really tough job ahead of him.