• The KillerFrogs

Other Games - Week 15

Eight

I haven’t either and that could be true. But if she said anything that could remotely be misconstrued about Mormons while living in Utah, I mean that’s just not smart period.

know a couple of kids who went to high school with our kids who went to play at utah state and there claim is the byu/ mormon hate is real in logan

granted this was 8 years or so when they played there

Frog-in-law1995

Love the olive green unis for Army. Midshipmen look like they're trying to dethrone their in state rival Terps for the oddest design award. I guess it’s supposed to look like water, and probably does up close, but it looks like marble on TV.

frogetaboutit

know a couple of kids who went to high school with our kids who went to play at utah state and there claim is the byu/ mormon hate is real in logan

granted this was 8 years or so when they played there

True and always kinda has been. Not a lot of mormon love in Logan.

Eight

watching the army-navy game and listening to the broadcast crew ramble on and on about the challenges of all the decisions the freshman quarterback for navy has to master in running their offense and i think about all the decisions this young man will have to make in his future profession and all those potential consequences and think football ain't nothing.