• The KillerFrogs

247 Sports: TCU OL has improved and credit goes to Jarrett Anderson

TooColdU

I think our Offensive staff is just like Chollie Strong and the Herminator -- Do just enough to hang on and prolong the mediocrity. In a perverse way I was hoping to continue the crater after the Western Virginia debacle so we could rip the band-aid off. Now I think there is a whiff of potential and GP will follow his inclination to stay with status quo.

everybody is definitely coming back now. Rinse, Lather, Repeat. Time is a flat circle. Gotta grow them up.

Maybe Fuente will come back too as the assistant of the special assistant to the head coach.

back_in_black

Moderators
It will definitely trigger a few people but it's 100% accurate. It's undeniable that our OL has improved and if you're gonna fault JA when they struggle then you have to give him credit when they succeed.

I’m one who wanted Anderson gone. But he deserves credit. First getting the run game going. That opens the door to a wide open offense. Now the pass blocking that was so abysmal early on has greatly improved. He deserves credit.

4 Oaks Frog

When I watched the O Line against Kansas, I said Oh well, it’s just Kansas. But, when I watched them against Okie Lite, I said, Hey, who are these guys. If it was Anderson, great. Perhaps, the O Line got together and said, We are tired of sucking, and did something about it themselves. Either way, I’ll take it...
GO FROGS!
BEAT La’ Tech!
Spit Blood ~~<~<and fornicate baylor!!