• The KillerFrogs

Updated Bowl Projections

ftwfrog

Yep, we could go up and do the Grand Canyon while we're there!

Unfortunately, Steel may be up in Missoura taking Pops' remains to the columbarium up there where Ma lives.

But Steel would love to go to AZ and head up to the GC with some of y'alls. Skip the dumb game even.
I go every summer. It never gets old.

OICU812

I saw some projection on line yesterday putting us against Pitt in the "First Responders Bowl." Seriously, had to google it not sure I'd ever heard of it before, turns out it's in Dallas. Was initially played at the Cotton Bowl, apparently now at Smoo. lol. Would be cool to play Pitt tho.

Pharm Frog

https://collegefootballnews.com/202...otball-playoff-predictions-week-14-smu-frisco

New Mexico Bowl...to be played in Frisco, TX. What IS this world coming to?

Guaranteed Rate Bowl
Saturday, December 26
ESPN, 10:15 pm
Chase Field, Phoenix, AZ
Bowl Tie-Ins: Big 12 vs. Big Ten
Last Season: Air Force 31, Washington State 21
Note: Was Cheez-It Bowl last season
Projection: TCU vs Purdue

Teams would have to quarantine for many days if they played in NM (unless they did a bowl game with UNM v NMSU)

Zubaz

Teams would have to quarantine for many days if they played in NM (unless they did a bowl game with UNM v NMSU)
Worse than that. Our governor straight up isn't going to allow any athletic competitions for now. UNM is basically a team in exile, they are staying in Las Vegas for the duration of the season. NM United didn't have a home game all season (even holding one without fans), and they played at a time when the COVID situation was significantly better than it is right now. There was no way the NM Bowl was ever going to be played in Albuquerque this year.

Pharm Frog

Worse than that. Our governor straight up isn't going to allow any athletic competitions for now. UNM is basically a team in exile, they are staying in Las Vegas for the duration of the season. NM United didn't have a home game all season (even holding one without fans), and they played at a time when the COVID situation was significantly better than it is right now. There was no way the NM Bowl was ever going to be played in Albuquerque this year.

And this is why some college baseball players are likely not returning to NM schools after Christmas break.