• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

geezer

Colonel, USAF (Retired)
This sounds like the time I convinced my mother that “gullible” was misspelled in our dictionary.

And for our younger KFCers, yes, the dictionary used to be an actual hardcover book. Most families just had one and it was kept on a bookshelf with the encyclopedias, which probably need their own explanation. Tune in next week when we discuss the kitchen phone, and, probably, what it means to “tune in.”

It's so much fun watching young'uns pretend to be oldsters.

Eight

It's so much fun watching young'uns pretend to be oldsters.

610V3qI8M2L._AC_SX522_.jpg

Purp

Encyclpedia Brittanica or World Book?
We were strictly World Book at our house. I just looked them up. The 2021 version is 999 bucks.
We had both. My mom got me World Book for Christmas one year around 2nd grade and a few years later my grandpa got some new Brittanicas so he gave me his old set. I still have the Brittanicas, but I've managed to lose one volume over the last few decades.

Eight

watching andy griffith early this morning and it is the classic episode where we not only get the darling family

5c8bfe3078d58.image.jpg

but we get to meet for the first time one of the greatest recurring characters in television history

ernestt.com_.jpg

earnest t bass

tcudoc

My physician friend just released his second novel on Amazon. It is the second in a series of what will be four books. If you enjoy the fantasy genre like Lord of the Rings, I suspect you would like it.