• The KillerFrogs

TCU - Providence game thread

Rose Bowl

I had to come home and calm down plus enjoy a great dinner before I could post. That was absolutely the worst effort I’ve seen in forever. This game was lost before the opening tip when our coach didn’t have a gameplan. I know there were mitigating circumstances but that doesn’t mean you don’t try to adjust your strategy. We are a poorly coached team and our coaches should be ashamed.

Francis Xavier

Yeah idk what that was but other than some spurts we just did not seem too interested.

I continue to be encouraged by Miles RJ Fuller and Todd, but we have to get kev involved.

im keeping my expectations low due to the fact that I know things are weird this year. Not having PJ and Farabello hurt for sure.

Eight

If I see another attempt from Ladee from 3 point land, I will be done with CJD.

each year we are required to have one guy who flings away from behind the 3 pt arc like a rusty trebuchet prompting a [ What the heck? ] was that response from the fan base and alums

in 2017 and 2018 it was jd, last year smith, and this year it could be ladee though don't count out easley, o'bannon, or pearson

TRF51

This team would never win a game without Samuel. Even though he does not score a ton he impacts the game more then anyone else. How come our other big man, the freshman never plays?

Eight

This team would never win a game without Samuel. Even though he does not score a ton he impacts the game more then anyone else. How come our other big man, the freshman never plays?

when i saw him play in high school he showed great skills, but i wouldn't say he looked to be in great physical condition.

Wexahu

I know it’s easy to hate on RJ but he’s a really good player. He might not have the best handle but he plays hard on both ends of the court.

RJ is a decent player, but when he might be your best player, you’re in real trouble. Same for Miles and Samuel. And when you don’t have an edge on the coaching front, it’s not good.

Gonna be a long year.