• The KillerFrogs

'Goo' Kennedy has passed away

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1
Man that guy could sky for a 6’6” guy. He and Degrate at 6’5” shocked a lot of teams. AtM had a 6’10 or 11” (Niles?) guy that Goo slapped the ball away from several times. The Gags frustration with him and Degrate probably had a little to do with the brawl in Fort Worth. That may have been one of best short teams I ever saw in person. SWC Champs in pin stripe lavender...

Last edited:

HG73

I was hanging out with Rufe Bruton that summer. Rufe was trying to keep from flunking out in summer school, I was working a summer job at the paint factory in Dallas. One weekend we were walking down University Dr when Goo and Simpson the Great pull over. Simpson deadpans "Got any lids man?" "Nope, you?" "Naw man, dry as a bone." That was our brush with celebrity that summer. Almost smoked weed with the two BMOCs. If we had any.

HFrog1999

I was hanging out with Rufe Bruton that summer. Rufe was trying to keep from flunking out in summer school, I was working a summer job at the paint factory in Dallas. One weekend we were walking down University Dr when Goo and Simpson the Great pull over. Simpson deadpans "Got any lids man?" "Nope, you?" "Naw man, dry as a bone." That was our brush with celebrity that summer. Almost smoked weed with the two BMOCs. If we had any.

raw