• The KillerFrogs

Gameday Thread: TCU vs Cowboys (too early edition)

Atomic Frawg

The announcers stated the o-line has not had the same starting lineup all season. Offensively, we left a lot of meat on the bone, but got it done.

Froginbedford

That happens when you play nothing but conference games. For every conference win there's a conference loss.

Yep, ifs and buts....Play Pine Bluff and probably win....Play California and possibly win and TCU would be 7-4 today with a hope for 8-4 after next weekend....And there would be rejoicing on Stadium Drive, and maybe a celebratory bonfire on University Drive....

Chico Dusty

I don’t know if anyone noticed it on the broadcast, but in the 1st qtr after they went up 14-0, the camera flashed to some OSU fans - and this older lady mouthed and motioned to the camera “it’s over” while having a laugh. I thought of her and her long ride back later in the day. Oh, the little things!

Last edited:

Pharm Frog

I don’t know if anyone noticed it on the broadcast, but in the 1st qtr after they went up 14-0, the camera flashed to some OSU fans - and this older lady mouthed and motioned to the camera “it’s over” while having a laugh. I thought of her and her long ride back later in the day. Oh, the little things!
Didn’t she do some sort of throat slash as well? And it was 13-0 after the missed PAT