• The KillerFrogs

Is La Tech a trap game that could ruin a winning season

Realtorfrog

Earlier in the year I could see it...... our D is playing a lot better so chances are slim we lose. If we play like Sat on both sides of the ball we win easily.

Limp Lizard

I don't how Anderson could have done a better job with the OL. Lost 3 to the NFL. Loses one for season to injury. Various illnesses and minor injuries. A different line up each week. OL has been the best part of the offense...and has improved through the season. Passing game has not improved since 2017 and 2017 wasn't a ball of rolling butcher knives, either. Somethmes slow, sloppy execution. What is the common factor every year since 2016...hmmm.

TRF51

It will be the last time the seniors play at the Carter, I think the team will take them seriously and come out and ball. Anything can happen but I think we will come out and smash them, like we should.

Wexahu

I don't how Anderson could have done a better job with the OL. Lost 3 to the NFL. Loses one for season to injury. Various illnesses and minor injuries. A different line up each week. OL has been the best part of the offense...and has improved through the season. Passing game has not improved since 2017 and 2017 wasn't a ball of rolling butcher knives, either. Somethmes slow, sloppy execution. What is the common factor every year since 2016...hmmm.

Some guys just get slotted, and there's not much they can do about it. Like you said, we had a lot of new guys to start out of the year, plus have had to make some adjustments on the fly, as everyone has. Just based on personnel, it didn't figure to be one of our strongest units this year. All in all, they've done ok and seem to have improved some week to week. Can't credit the coaching at all though, because JA is their coach.

I don't know how good a coach JA is, but he might be a lot better than he's given credit for. If we're placing blame for the sorriness of our offense, I'd put a couple other guys solidly above him.

Big Frog II

Can't come out slow and can't turn the ball over. When you play teams that make it their "Super Bowl", you must jump on them early.

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1
Yeah. LATech beat Miami at the end of the season last year. Granted Baylor did schedule them for their opener, I still think Cumbie and Meach could screw up this game.

That was in the Independence Bowl 14-0. Miami must’ve been sleeping. They also beat Rice by 3.

TCU needs to win this game for recruiting. Louisiana talent will be watching. TCU needs to act like a power 5 conference team over power them if possible.

Hoping Evans to have a big game against Louisiana Tech.

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1
Didn't know where to post this but great story.

Was watching that show with my wife. This guy was with a bunch of guys and girlfriends on a 5 star luxury yacht. They looked and acted like a bunch of high school kids using rich daddy’s money with no adult supervision. One of the crew even suggested checking IDs. The captain was all about letting them run amok since the tab had been paid. I sure wouldn’t let my college age kid run loose in the Caribbean with an open tab. Their Michelin 5 star chef prepared all this gourmet food these children couldn’t appreciate. She mentioned burgers and dogs would have made them happier. I would hope their parents were mortified after watching, but they probably thought it was cute if they let them do it...

asleep003

Yes, and not your first post on this forum. People know how you stand on things and know you are trying to drum up a negative angle on anything you can, hence "how many of you can I entice to agree that playing La Tech is probably going to be a loss and a bad idea"?
Wow ... you can pretty much get a big resentment on almost nothing... god bless you !!! Come at me one on one and not enlist others("people") like a coward.. What a Bozo.!