• The KillerFrogs

Frogs vs. Sooners Big 12 Opener Thread

Moose Stuff

Good game, good effort, some encouraging young players.... reality is that this team finishes somewhere between 8-10 in conference. Kansas St probably the only team we can make any case for being better than.

Good game, good effort, some encouraging young players.... reality is that this team finishes somewhere between 8-10 in conference. Kansas St probably the only team we can make any case for being better than.
Tough loss but lots to like. Bad thing is I think the Big XII is a lot better than last year. TCU could be significantly better and not see more conference wins

TCUWIN

0-1 to start conference play. Wish I could be disappointed, but this program will never compete at this level. Bring on baseball.

Froggy Style

Better looking game. I wish Jamie would kick Diante Smith and/or Ladee off the team next time they shoot the ball more than 15 feet away from the basket.

Eight

bit disappointing to drop a game that they had a chance to win

felt the technical foul on fuller hurt the frogs as they were starting to pick up the offensive flow and then he sat down and never really got back into the game the way he was in the first half

saw some of the same problems from the past and i really don't know what samuel needs to do to get fed the ball inside. yes, he doesn't always work as hard, but he continually has a defender pinned with a hand up and no entry pass

miles looks legit, fuller showed promise, and would love to see more of todd and farabello

TCUWIN

I mean we competed like 2 years ago.
Well, yes and no. We finished 5th right? 9-9 record. We did win the NIT so clearly it was a very competitive season. But usually we are in the 7-10 range and so many losses like this one. I just want to see a year where we challenge for the conference championship.

Mike Miles is a flat out baller. I want him on the floor as much as possible, he plays to win.

Fuller was having a great game, but unfortunately he took himself out of it with the technical.

Hate to put too much on one game, but this one e re ally hurts us if we want to get to that middle of the B12 pack bubble team area. Need to clean up against KSU, ISU, Ok St and score some upsets up top.

PurpleBlood87

Good first half.
Awful start to the second half that doomed the Frogs.
Just can't have scoring droughts like that against a good team especially at home.

Froggy Style

Well, yes and no. We finished 5th right? 9-9 record. We did win the NIT so clearly it was a very competitive season. But usually we are in the 7-10 range and so many losses like this one. I just want to see a year where we challenge for the conference championship.
Well, perhaps expectations a tad high for this year.