• The KillerFrogs

Gameday Thread: TCU vs Cowboys (too early edition)

toadallytexan

ToadallyTexan
the nephew played his arse off at corner today. he keeps that up he might earn his name and not the title of the nephew, but when your uncle is lt....come on...
don't know what to say about the fumbles other than on a few why were offensive linemen standing around while the frog ball carrier was getting swarmed like something i have seen on a nature program. seriously was expecting sir david attenborough to start explaining how the horned frog was swarmed by a host of hostile predators ...
good win, there are signs of progress, but really frustrated when i think what could be with the offensive skill talent
Dan Jenkins had a line in Semi-tough when Billy Clyde tries an end run and gets stuffed, gets up slowly, and then says to his o-linemen, "I thought they were only allowed 11 players".

Last edited:

Eight

They mention on tv he’s been nursing a right wrist problem.

which makes perfect sense with what we have seen in the inconsistency he has shown in throwing the ball since the kstate game

gary has said he is healthy, but i don't think anyone believe gary is going to say a player is hurt and can't play effectively in a press conference

the one who i put more faith in on this was jeremy as he has said he has been told max is healthy, but he also keeps telling us there is a stephen brown package that we will see this year

Moose Stuff

which makes perfect sense with what we have seen in the inconsistency he has shown in throwing the ball since the kstate game

gary has said he is healthy, but i don't think anyone believe gary is going to say a player is hurt and can't play effectively in a press conference

the one who i put more faith in on this was jeremy as he has said he has been told max is healthy, but he also keeps telling us there is a stephen brown package that we will see this year

To me "healthy" means healthy enough to play. It's doesn't actually mean healthy.

CountryFrog

I don't have any scheissing clue how to feel about this season as a whole, but right now am just enjoying the scheiss out of beating another top 15 team.

And for the inevitable "oh but OSU isn't actually that good" crowd - Some of you scheissers just need to learn to enjoy a scheissing win instead of immediately looking for every reason why it's not actually all that good.