• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

Purp

Anybody have a lead on tix for tomorrow? I didn't renew this year b/c I knew we would miss almost every game due to kid soccer and I wouldn't lose my seats for next year. We can actually make it tomorrow, though, and I'd like to try, but the ticket availability looks pretty sparse on GoFrogs.com. Based on the attendance I've seen on TV I'm hoping some of you know some season ticket holders who won't be using their tix for tomorrow.

Double V

I don't exactly disagree, but if you can't fit two kids and your [ Cumbie’s red zone playcalling ] in a Honda Pilot, you're bringing too much [ Cumbie’s red zone playcalling ] with you.
This! All you dudes batching about needing space for all your little brats and their ball gear sound like your wives!

Eight

trying to understand why any time the movie underworld is on i end up watching it though it isn't a very good movie

oh yeah, kate beckinsale in leather with machine pistols

51hZ7MOlbWL._AC_.jpg

ftwfrog

Last edited:

Frog-in-law1995

29 miners died when he refused to maintain safety standards in his mines. He was convicted of one misdemeanor, served one year and paid $250k. Justice was not served.

He also blamed Obama for the mine explosion.

I hope he wins because it would be so much fun. Dude is batship.

Hopped on the wayback time machine tonight and came across out discussion of former WV senatorial candidate Don Blankenship. Reminded me that his dumbass ran for president this year.

tcudoc

Have we discussed Bob Schneider here before? If you ever get a chance to see him live, do it. He is one of the funnest concerts I have ever been to. So talented and so fun.

Frog-in-law1995

Have we discussed Bob Schneider here before? If you ever get a chance to see him live, do it. He is one of the funnest concerts I have ever been to. So talented and so fun.

Does he still keep a pack of Luckys rolled up in his sleeve and make inappropriate but humorous innuendoed remarks to teenage girls and their mother?