• The KillerFrogs

TCU vs LaTech 12/12 at 6pm

Eight

I guess you assume everyone knows who Isaiah Graham is? I don't. Is this a bit?

receiver who transferred from tcu back closer to home and he struggled to catch the ball while at tcu.

horned-frogs-isaiah-graham-gets-ready-for-a-play-during-ncaa-game-picture-id626794126

Spike

Beware those "pretty underwhelming opponents." Some of us are old enough to remember Sept 22, 2001. New coach at TCU. Frogs favored by 17. Final score: Northwestern State Demons (Louisiana) 27, Texas Christian 24. That underwhelming opponent turned out to be overwhelming.

I was there.

One Frog Nation

Beware those "pretty underwhelming opponents." Some of us are old enough to remember Sept 22, 2001. New coach at TCU. Frogs favored by 17. Final score: Northwestern State Demons (Louisiana) 27, Texas Christian 24. That underwhelming opponent turned out to be overwhelming.
I was there. Didn't leave very happy.

SuperTFrog

“Yeah but their QB was a LSU transfer”...I remember telling myself that over and over to try and justify the lissa