• The KillerFrogs

TCU vs LaTech 12/12 at 6pm

tcumaniac

Still makes me lol that I rearranged an entire trip and paid money to move flights back earlier in the day in order to land in time for the SMU game that was moved to Friday and then obviously cancelled.

Glad we got a game in place, but pretty underwhelming opponent. And of all the times to finally have a night game, we wait until the middle of December. Ha!

Eight

We will likely play SMU in Armed Forces Bowl

this does raise a question about the big 12 rule that teams could only play non conference games at home

the frogs could obviously do this, but i would guess that rule won't apply for the other teams and the bowls

Wexahu

We will likely play SMU in Armed Forces Bowl

I'd be fine with that. Better IMO than playing some spare ACC or PAC 12 team we have no history with. It's not like anyone cares what happens in Bowl games anyway and I bet that attitude is on steroids this year, might as well play someone you kind of really don't want to lose to.

Brog

Still makes me lol that I rearranged an entire trip and paid money to move flights back earlier in the day in order to land in time for the SMU game that was moved to Friday and then obviously cancelled.

Glad we got a game in place, but pretty underwhelming opponent. And of all the times to finally have a night game, we wait until the middle of December. Ha!

Beware those "pretty underwhelming opponents." Some of us are old enough to remember Sept 22, 2001. New coach at TCU. Frogs favored by 17. Final score: Northwestern State Demons (Louisiana) 27, Texas Christian 24. That underwhelming opponent turned out to be overwhelming.