• The KillerFrogs

Is TCU favored over OSU?

Froggish

I don’t think OSU is very good. Especially offensively. We’ve also had some weird games with them over the years so I think we are capable of beating them. However I don’t have much faith we can score over 20 against them.

Eight

big questions remain who will be playing as both teams had a number of players out and things change dramatically if osu gets one or both or their top two running backs for the game

sanders is average at best, but if he doesn't have to carry the load i am concerned matching up the cowboy receivers against the tcu corners. additionally, the frogs at times yesterday struggled to get consistent pressure against a kansas offensive line that is easily the worst unit in the conference.

allowing 4 sacks last night to tcu was actually an improvement over their season average of over 5 a game

offensively, unless max makes a trip to lourdes this week i am not sure we see a big change in the frogs passing game and the cowboys have done a decent job defending the pass.

they have struggled against the run giving up over 4 ypc so we will see a game similar to baylor a few years back with the mule at quarterback?

can tcu not give up big plays to the cowboy offense and can or will tcu try to force the run game?

asleep003

Monday, the Las Vegas Review Journal has OSU at -2

Our OL looks good against poor Ds and lousy against good Ds... OSU has a quality D.

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
STILLWATER, Okla. -- — Oklahoma State's top two running backs were out with injuries. Dezmon Jackson played, and that was enough for the Cowboys.

Jackson rushed for career highs of 235 yards and three touchdowns, and No. 21 Oklahoma State beat Texas Tech 50-44 on Saturday.

Still, the Cowboys ran for a season-high 317 yards, bouncing back nicely from a disappointing loss to rival Oklahoma.