• The KillerFrogs

Liberty game thread

Dogfrog

Under a second on the clock inbounding from the back court and we inbound toward their basket. Had a guy streaking toward our basket just hurl it down there it’s over?

Moose Stuff

I like the young group of Miles, FF, and Todd combined with the two vets RJ and KS. Hoping Easley/O'Bannon/Ledee can be 3 solid contributors. We might be OK and definitely a little better than I expected.

I like the young group of Miles, FF, and Todd combined with the two bets RJ and KS. Hoping Easley/O'Bannon/Ledee can be 3 solid contributors. We might be OK and definitely a little better than I expected.
Agree and I really like this team’s potential. Obviously a ways to go, but with the talented young players we should see quick improvement, especially in terms of offensive efficiency.

The young guards on this team are a lot of fun to watch. Miles, Todd, and Farabello Are the future.

RJ did lead us in scoring with 14 today, including hitting the game sealing fits, but we need more quality drives to the hoop rather than relying on his outside shooting.

The announcers were awful today, but the point about feeding Samuel is a good one, we have to feed him inside more. His post game just keeps looking better.

Hard to beat 3-0, and some hardware to boot! Go Frogs!