• The KillerFrogs

Is TCU favored over OSU?

TK2000

In all seriousness after watching OK St’s last three game they have been the most overrated team in the country this season. They are a slightly better version of Tech offensively and have a decent defense. Not a top 25 team. Sanders is crap

Moose Stuff

In all seriousness after watching OK St’s last three game they have been the most overrated team in the country this season. They are a slightly better version of Tech offensively and have a decent defense. Not a top 25 team. Sanders is crap

Part of the reason I think we can beat them is my belief that Gary's D can force Sanders into mistakes/turnovers.

Peacefrog

Degenerate
Think we can win this one as well, playing for a bowl..hope we get the afternoon kickoff
No minimum wins requirement this season to be bowl eligible. By my count, there are 7 bowl spots available for Big 12 teams - one NY6 and six others. Based on records the worst we can finish is tied for seventh and that would require Baylor beating OU. Bowls are open to pick who they want but it would seem as though we are locked into one of the seven bowls available to us (technically 6 because we sure as ship aren’t getting a NY6 bowl).

I could be wrong about all this. I am not an expert in these matters.

bmoney214

OUCH!!!
No minimum wins requirement this season to be bowl eligible. By my count, there are 7 bowl spots available for Big 12 teams - one NY6 and six others. Based on records the worst we can finish is tied for seventh and that would require Baylor beating OU. Bowls are open to pick who they want but it would seem as though we are locked into one of the seven bowls available to us (technically 6 because we sure as ship aren’t getting a NY6 bowl).

I could be wrong about all this. I am not an expert in these matters.
You're right. John Denton said during the Baylor game that the top 7 teams in the Big 12 are guaranteed a bowl this year regardless of their record.