• The KillerFrogs

So, I guess SMU is willing

BleedNPurple

Depends on which TCU team shows up. The dud that flopped at WVU or the team that was excited to play last night. If we don’t run the ball we lose- it’s that simple.

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
She may be willing, but it's only 10:30 or so, and we'll need 3 more hours of solid drinking before a decision is absolutely necessary...

SMU is plenty capable of beating TCU and convincingly. 2020 TCU Football has not done anything that should give anyone any confidence they can beat any competent team. Anyone who thinks TCU beating SMU is a layup may wanna pull in the reins. Yes TCU beat a historically bad Kansas team but to win vs SMU the Frogs are gonna need more than 3 completed passes from QB.

Moose Stuff

SMU is plenty capable of beating TCU and convincingly. 2020 TCU Football has not done anything that should give anyone any confidence they can beat any competent team. Anyone who thinks TCU beating SMU is a layup may wanna pull in the reins. Yes TCU beat a historically bad Kansas team but to win vs SMU the Frogs are gonna need more than 3 completed passes from QB.

I never get tired of seeing "[ Finebaum ]" under your name. SMU is no better than Texas Tech.

asleep003

Ponies would kill us. In the AAC, they are 2nd in total offense and 3rd in total defense... The QB is outstanding with lots of skilled players.