• The KillerFrogs

Gameday Thread: TCU vs Kansas (Night Game Edition)

Endless Purple

I don't consider this a good game, I consider it a good quarter and a half, then fluff. Get the good running backs their carries, not filling in with the 3rd string RB who ends up with more carries than the starter, just so you can give punt practice. If the 3rd string is good for the carries, then make him the starter. It is football where you are supposed to play hard and compete, not worry about giving 4 running backs all equal time on the field. Barlow and Evans have the stats to show they need to play.

I don't consider this a good game, I consider it a good quarter and a half, then fluff. Get the good running backs their carries, not filling in with the 3rd string RB who ends up with more carries than the starter, just so you can give punt practice. If the 3rd string is good for the carries, then make him the starter. It is football where you are supposed to play hard and compete, not worry about giving 4 running backs all equal time on the field. Barlow and Evans have the stats to show they need to play.

You take games like this when you get them and don't overthink it.

Wexahu

Miller? IMO the only reason more people don’t want to see him more is because he wasn’t a sexy recruit. He’s good.

Tumbleweed

Gary put on the brakes when he and everyone else saw Kansas was a little above a good high school team. GP has done this many times before but I remember when we were shaking in our boots fearing a tight ending when the brakes were tapped before. Understand this is a teaching moment but worry when you need to throw it into gear again it is very, very difficult. For once our kids had fun tonight!! Kudos boys..

Oh yes, Max, good job on your foot work too!

FrogPreacher

Curious as to what happened to Filikitonga. Looked at the roster and noticed he is not on the roster. Name was there at the beginning of the season.