• The KillerFrogs

Gameday Thread: TCU vs Kansas (Night Game Edition)

Pharm Frog

Blowout win and still disappointed. Huh.

Disappointed would presume some level of surprise. I’m not disappointed because I’m not surprised but I find it hard to stomach watching a team putting it in park instead of stepping on the accelerator. But that’s team character taking on the persona of its coaching. Only thing worse than that to me is just how predictable it is.

Moose Stuff

People are the worst. I am celebrating getting to .500 and these ass hats are all complaining nonstop. I can’t believe that people live like this. Complaining about everything...all the time. No matter what we are doing, it will never be enough. Listen to the Bama fans who complain because they lose in the Championship game. Freaking Idiots.

You suck

berryfrog95

No WR has a catch at this point, lol.....

can’t believe we can’t get Barber or Barkley positioned in the passing game, with the run working, smh....

Purple Cavalier

People are the worst. I am celebrating getting to .500 and these ass hats are all complaining nonstop. I can’t believe that people live like this. Complaining about everything...all the time. No matter what we are doing, it will never be enough. Listen to the Bama fans who complain because they lose in the Championship game. Freaking Idiots.

We aren’t blind. Sure I’m glad we are winning big, and will be at .500, but....since I’m not blind, I have to be realistic. What part of the game gets you excited after the running?

TX_Krötenechse

Max has looked really bad the last few weeks. He was playing well at the start of the season, I don’t know if he hurt or what but he’s just not good

His three completions today were to wiiiiiide open receivers, passes that any decent high school QB could make. Everything else has been either totally off target or a broken play.