• The KillerFrogs

Gameday Thread: TCU vs Kansas (Night Game Edition)

TCUWIN

Can we have Barlow and Evans in the backfield at the same time. As a matter of fact, can we run army’s offense. Dang, we can’t throw worth a crap.

Zubaz

Are these the same refs from the Texas game? Seems like they're being really ticky tack with the offsides calls on both sides. That's the second off sides I've seen called on defensive backs.

netty2424

Most of the season I thought our receivers couldn’t get open, couldn’t run routes. But now I’m concerned Dugan can’t read defenses, has no touch and loses touch with where his receivers are. I personally believe a lot of that is coaching, but without improvement we need to upgrade at QB.....and I hate that because I really like so much about Max.
Something is off there for sure.

Atomic Frawg

Most of the season I thought our receivers couldn’t get open, couldn’t run routes. But now I’m concerned Dugan can’t read defenses, has no touch and loses touch with where his receivers are. I personally believe a lot of that is coaching, but without improvement we need to upgrade at QB.....and I hate that because I really like so much about Max.
And you're just now reaching this conclusion?